Aircraft and Marine Refuelers
Select another product:
P.D. McLaren Limited is proud to introduce a combined self serve fueling solution specific to the needs of the Canadian Aviation Industry.
Industry standard needs are fully met with an ETL certified RDR Aviation Refueler built by P.D. McLaren Limited. The RDR Aviation Refueler utilizes a P.D. McLaren Limited industry proven RDR dispenser integrated with a stainless steel cabinet, Micon 500 head/register, aluminum meter, filter assembly, grounding and hose reels.
The RDR Aviation Refueler is fully integratable with many of the fuel management systems available on the market today.
Airport operators can offer the convenience of self serve fueling to both fixed wing and rotary aircraft allowing for payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, fleet cards and proprietary cards.
Operators now have the full ability to free up ground personnel for more profitable activities along with the option of eliminating expensive ground support vehicles.
P.D. McLaren Limited RDR Aviation Refueler
· 18 gauge stainless steel cabinet
· 14 gauge steel integrated frame
· Schedule 340 Stainless Steel Piping with welded joints
· Impact resistant dial-faces
· Integral drip tray with drain plug
· Rain gutters to eliminate contamination of drip tray
· Optional top mounted red running and proximity light
HOSE AND GROUNDING REELS
· Easy access in cabinet swing-out manual grounding reel (no spring to break)
· Steel construction hose reel, coated with marine grade epoxy paint
· Ball bearing reel swivel joints
· Explosion proof hose reel motor
· Push-button hose and nozzle retrieval
· 1” x 80’ Jet Ranger aviation hose with MNPT Scovil fittings tested and certified to API 1529
· Other hose, reel and nozzle options are available upon request
MICON 500 PUMP HEAD
· Computerized register
· Direct dual channel quadrature pulse inputs
· Backlit digital display
· Automatic temperature compensation
· Fault diagnostics with device shutdown and error code display
· Battery backup with low battery indicator
· Electronic calibration
· Easily maintained aluminum (no red metal), positive displacement meter
Meters for remote pumps include:
· strainer to eliminate damage caused by piping burrs, scaling or foreign materials; air/vapor eliminator for the removal of fuel air/vapors
FILTER AND TEST KITS
· Raycor FBO-10 filter assembly (conforms to IP-TP37 for sorbent cartridges)
· Fuel sampling kits (Gammon #7) are installed before and after the filter to allow for easy fuel sample testing
· Built in pressure differential valve for the constant monitoring of the filter cartridge